Shuttle service is currently limited to locations easily accessible by the shuttle vans. In the majority of instances the shuttle can pick up at your residence. The van must be able to turn around on a private driveway with minimal backing to return to the road or the pickup and drop off must take place at the road. Please keep in mind that the shuttle van is 22 feet long and standard 2WD when selecting your pickup and drop off locations. Locations outside of the main service area do not have the van come directly to their location. A smaller car or van is sent to bring the travelers to the shuttle van. The rates for these areas outside of the main service area (Outlying and West End) are set to cover the expense of that service.
Companion rates apply to the second person traveling on the exact same day, for the exact same locations, at the exact same times. The second, third, fourth, etc… travel at 30% discounted off the full fare. Senior and Military discounts do not apply to the first fare or the companion fare. The travelers must travel as if they are holding hands. If the travelers break apart during the travel on our shuttle van, the discount is no longer valid.
All rates are based on the zip code of the Peninsula pickup / drop off location and the chosen limited location in either Kitsap County, or Tacoma, SeaTac, and Seattle.
- Please note, if you are planning on using our service contact our reservations team at 1-877-697-6258 Monday—Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM PST first before you purchase your plane tickets so that they can check shuttle availability for you.*
Fares name below are for adults (persons 12 years of age and over)
Stated in dollars per passenger.
Seattle / SeaTac / Tacoma
|North Olympic Peninsula Location||Round Trip||One Way||Round Trip||One Way|
|98382 (Sequim), 98368 (Port Townsend), 98365 (Port Ludlow), 98339 (Port Hadlock), 98325 (Chimacum), 98362 (East Port Angeles), 98363 (Port Angeles West until Hwy 101 / Hwy 112)||$82.50||$49.50||$110.00||$66.00|
|Outlying Areas 98376 (Quilcene), 98358 (Nordland), 98363 (West PA from Hwy 101/112 to Lake Crescent and Joyce)||$110.00||$66.00||$183.00||$110.00|
|West End (Joyce, Clallam Bay, Neah Bay, Forks, Beaver, Lake Crescent) & 98320 (Brinnon)||$165.00||$99.00||$250.00||$150.00|
- A 30% 'companion fare' discount will be given to any additional passengers traveling with a full fare passenger. No other discounts may be used in conjunction with the companion fare.
- A 50% discount will be given to children under the age of twelve for up to three children per adult. One child under the age of two, accompanied by one fare-paying adult may ride for free as part of the three children per adult.
- A 10% discount will be given to passengers 62 years of age or older.
- A 15% discount will be given to active military personnel and veterans with proper ID.
- Service between Port Angeles, Sequim and Port Townsend has been discontinued due to the availability of more efficient travel options from local cab companies and local transit buses servicing both counties. However, our service to and from Seatac remains unchanged.